Technical Manager Offshore
A leader in the offshore and energy industry.
Primary job tasks
You are the manager of machinery and technical offshore installations like oilrigs. You are responsible for the operation and maintenance of machinery and electronics, and you also install new machinery. You are the supervisor of the technical crew and responsible for environmental care and safety.
Your motivations and qualifications
- You already have an AP degree in Management Technology, Installations, Production Technology or equivalent
- Interest in working with machinery and electronics
- Like to solve problems in a team effort
- Ambitions to working offshore
The technical manager offshore programme takes 2 years and is a top-up bachelor programme available at Business Academy Sydvest in Esbjerg.
During training, you will have classes in electronics, engine technology, management, economics, environmental technology, and safety, etc. You also do an internship in Denmark or abroad.
An education in technical management enables you to work on oilrigs but also in the onshore industry e.g. in the energy sector or wind energy industry. You can also educate yourself further by studying engineering.
3 good reasons for choosing this career path:
- Your skills are in high demand
- You will work in a very unique environment
- You will find challenging work tasks every single day
Title Technical Manager Offshore
Type Professional bachelor
Duration 2 years
Entry requirements AP degree in Management Technology, Installations, Production Technology, or equivalent.